Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Last Action Hero

I wish I could start my reviews with a greater film but here we are. The Last Action Hero starring none other than Arnold Schwarzenegger staring as a typical action hero in several movies that a teenage kid enjoys watching. The kid gets sucked into the movie screen and becomes Arnold's sidekick. The villain gets a hold of the ticket that transports people between worlds and ends up in real life where Arnold and the kid must save the day. This movie started out good enough as a running movie. Plenty of action to make you forget about glancing at the clock every 5 minutes. There is one particular good scene where a dead body is set to fart out nerve gas that came around the 5-6 mile mark that held my attention. After they transported to the real world it went down hill and as I finished a little more than 7 miles I was left with 10-15 minutes left of movie that I may not watch. I rate this movie a B- being carried by the action scenes and the soundtrack.

No comments: